Even though this year took us down different paths, it has still been a very fulfilling year for me and I am grateful for everything that I have – my health, my family, my work, my friends, my sports.
Here’s a quick recap of how my 2020 went:
1) Kicked off the year with Rock The Naked Truth’s 4th anniversary with a track relay event that had 100 participants, supported by Moulmein-Cairnhill CSC
2) Spent a weekend at integrated fitness resort Thanyapura Phuket for PURPOSE’s inaugural retreat
4) Raced in the Ironman 70.3 Bangsaen, my only race for the year, and had a PB for the run (under 2 hours!)
5) Appointed Editor for RUN Singapore
6) Got my own wakeboarding gear, woooo!
7) Opened up about my Pruvit journey and how it has changed my life, as well as shared about the benefits of ketones
8) Did lots of live stuff like IG live workouts for 100 PLUS Singapore and also a live FB launch for Theragun Singapore
9) Did my second strategically nude shoot themed ‘The N*ked Athlete‘ with Ivan Joshua Loh
10) Had the privilege to work on key campaigns with brands like Aveeno, HUAWEI, Jaybird and also produced virtual content for Moulmein-Cairnhill CSC and Sengkang East CSC
11) Ran the second edition of 100PLUS Singapore’s OUTDO YOURSELF 2020 programme and trained 5 individuals for the Standard Chartered Singapore Marathon Grand Finale
12) Created content with and for homegrown brands PURPOSE and GRITYARD, implementing several key launches and initiatives
14) Started going into video production in the role of a producer and helping to produce videos
15) Got a new car – traded in my 5yo VW Golf for a Honda Civic
16) Revamped my humble bachelorette pad, which is now so cosy and feeling more like a home
Thank you to all who have continued to support me and believe in me, both in the personal and career space. The year has turned out differently from planned, but it still turned out good!
How has 2020 gone for you?