The brand new Casio EXILIM EX-ZR1200, with its High Speed Anti Shake and Skin Brightening function would be a gem to anyone who wants to capture crystal clear and flattering images without the fuss of a tripod. Whether you are skydiving, skiing, or exploring a new city, the HS Anti Shake function promises to take blur-free and crisp pictures as it stabilises your movements with its new 5-axis feature. The new time lapse function also allows you to explore your creativity and play with moving subjects, bringing new life to your vacation and festive shots.
Here’s a few key points on the EX-ZR1200:
• 16mp camera with a 12.5X optical zoom
• 180 degrees tilt-type high-definition LCD display
• 5-axis/5-stop High Speed Anti Shake image stabilising capability allowing users to move their cameras to merge consecutive shots in 5 directions-removing blur and enhancing clarity
• Skin Brightening function takes flattering shots at many angles and makes skin appear smoother and brighter
• Fitting nicely in the hand, it weighs only 256g inclusive of the batteries and memory card
Full press release here: