Samsung today introduced the new GALAXY Tab 4 Series. Designed with the whole family in mind, the Samsung GALAXY Tab 4 series offers endless entertainment options for the whole family in a sleek and lightweight package. The new Multi User Mode, brilliant display and lightweight design make this tablet easy to use and difficult to put down. Now everyone in the family can have a personalised tablet experience with their own music, games, apps, photos and more. Offering a touch of elegance in terms of design, the Samsung GALAXY Tab 4 series is the best way to keep everything organised and make sure your personal info stays personal.
· Available in 10.1-inch, 8.0-inch and 7.0-inch screen sizes, the GALAXY Tab 4’s vivid WXGA display with a 16:10 screen ratio provides users with a brilliant viewing experience while watching videos, playing games, or reading digital contents
· Multi Window functionality allows users to seamlessly switch between apps and windows, as well as drag and drop contents with ease
· Equipped with shareable services such as Group Play and Samsung Link, allowing users to access content and stay connected with friends wherever they are
Pricing and availability
The GALAXY Tab 4 Series will be available in Classic White and Ebony Black in Singapore at all telecommunication operators, major consumer electronics and IT stores, as well as the Samsung Experience Stores from May 31 at the following prices:
· GALAXY Tab 4 (8.0”) Wi-Fi® 16GB: $448 (Exclusive to Best Denki)
· GALAXY Tab 4 (8.0”) LTE 16GB: $548
· GALAXY Tab 4 (10.1”) Wi-Fi® 16GB: $548 (Exclusive to Samsung Experience Stores)
· GALAXY Tab 4 (10.1”) LTE 16GB: $648 (Exclusive to Newstead)
Consumers can purchase Book Covers in black, pink, indigo blue and white for their GALAXY Tab 4 at launch. Book covers for the GALAXY Tab 4 (10.1”) will be available at $78 and at $68 for the GALAXY Tab 4 (8.0”).
Another member of the GALAXY Tab 4 Series, the GALAXY Tab 4 (7.0”) will be available from end June.
More information here: