- New highs for sales volume and Group earnings figures
- All targets set for year achieved
- Group revenues of € 76.06 billion in 2013
- Profit before taxes increased to € 7.91 billion
- Group net profit for year up to € 5.34 billion
- Proposal to raise dividend to € 2.60 per share of common stock
With its fourth straight record year, the BMW Group’s strong performance continued during the past year despite a challenging economic environment worldwide. The company successfully maintained its position as the world’s leading premium manufacturer.
“In 2013 we achieved new highs for sales volume and profit and have thereby reached the targets we set ourselves for the full year”, stated Norbert Reithofer, Chairman of the Board of Management of BMW AG, on Thursday in Munich.
More information here: